You are an experienced RF Development Engineer who has successfully developed and validated high-volume RF(IC) products. At Pharrowtech, you work to integrate our antenna modules and RFIC into wireless system prototypes and test them to all customer requirements. You take full ownership of your RF system development and software validation activities.
We are looking for an RF development engineer with high-volume product experience to take ownership of RF(IC) Development and System Testing in Pharrowtech, from concept to manufacturing and measurement. Responsibilities include:
- Tightly collaborating with product designers, system experts and RFIC designers, both within the Pharrowtech team and at customer side, to define ambitious specs and meet all boundary conditions;
- Writing and executing measurement, test and qualification plans;
- Supporting embedded system development activities and driving board design and review cycles
- Ensuring compliance with all antenna-related regulation and standardization
- Selecting and managing all technology suppliers and contractors to ensure timely and on-spec delivery.
The successful candidate brings extensive industrial experience and leverages this to build best-in-class high-volume products in a dynamic startup environment.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience building high-volume RFIC systems or modules
- Programming skills: good knowledge of Python, C and the use of (embedded) Linux
- Deep understanding of PCB design & layout, wireless system development and RFIC bring-up methods and tools;
- Thorough understanding of RFIC test and measurement equipment and procedures and hands-on RF lab experience.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in millimeter-wave design, layout, simulation and measurement, knowledge of EM simulation tools such as HFSS, CST or Clarity;
- Familiarity with regulation, standardization and certification bodies and processes;
- Proven hands-on experience in designing and implementing complex electronic boards and systems
Pharrowtech is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in the dynamic city of Leuven, Belgium. We have teams in Reading (UK), San José (USA) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Pharrowtech designs semiconductors, phased antenna arrays and software solutions for fast growing markets including broadband 5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), consumer electronic (CE) products such as virtual reality (VR) headsets and TVs, as well as smart city applications. We pave the way towards integrating mmWave into Wi-Fi 8 and beyond.
We look for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We look for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit, regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and several other companies and startups.