We are looking for a hands-on RFIC Design Manager/Director to lead our world-class chip design team and make key contributions to our challenging IC designs. We need solid expertise in analog and RF IC design with a silicon-proven industry track record on advanced CMOS technology nodes, preferably for high-speed wireless communication applications.
You are a seasoned industry professional who will:
- Lead and grow our IC design team, manage resource allocation to active projects;
- Contribute to the design of analog and/or RF blocks, GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits, power management, biasing and frequency synthesizer blocks;
- Contribute to chip design project plans, budgeting, execution and reporting;
- Plan and implement top-level chip design and system simulation methodologies, including strategies for ESD, DFT, DC, biasing and calibration.
You have a proven industry track record with broad expertise in analog, RF and mm-wave IC design. You are eager to join and lead a dynamic team developing products for next-generation 5G systems. You are a self-motivated, independent and efficient team member that has good communication skills and brings a lot of IC design industrial experience to the team.
Following requirements are a must:
- At least 15 years of industrial experience in analog/RF/MMW IC design including contribution to several successful product chips;
- Proven team lead capabilities including hiring, coaching, evaluating and improving your team members’ overall performance;
- Advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Experience with ESD design and strategy, and with chip finishing (e.g., IO ring design);
- Experience with mixed-signal top-level simulation and verification;
- Experience with characterization and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
Pharrowtech is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in the dynamic city of Leuven, Belgium. We have teams in Reading (UK), San José (USA) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Pharrowtech designs semiconductors, phased antenna arrays and software solutions for fast growing markets including broadband 5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), consumer electronic (CE) products such as virtual reality (VR) headsets and TVs, as well as smart city applications. We pave the way towards integrating mmWave into Wi-Fi 8 and beyond.
We look for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We look for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit, regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and several other companies and startups.