As VP Product Management you are responsible for Pharrowtech’s product roadmap, based on a deep understanding of market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field. You own the strategic product roadmap and represent the Voice of the Customer.
You leverage your deep business expertise and wide network to accelerate our go-to-market, you direct and oversee all aspects of product life cycle management that meet market and user requirements and that facilitate rapid development and implementation of new products and enhancements.
- Growing deep customer relationships to continuously shape Pharrowtech’s strategic vision and translate it into an actionable product roadmap;
- Taking full ownership of product definition and pricing strategy;
- Managing the Application Engineers and setting and achieving individual and team goals;
- Implementing solid industry best practices and coaching all team members to acquire and implement them;
- Representing Pharrowtech at industry fairs, customer and prospect meetings.
- Maintaining the product roadmap, and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes throughout the company;
- Defining, monitoring, and tracking progress;
- Making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market;
- Building and maintaining release plans, managing feature delivery from discovery to validation in production;
- Prioritizing and pursuing the highest impact opportunities using data to back up your decisions;
- Working closely with engineering, operations and manufacturing teams to build, test, and ship products in a fast-paced environment; working closely with business development, marketing and sales teams to maximize customer traction and commercial success.
You must bring solid recent experience from the semiconductor or electronics industry to our quickly growing team. We only consider experienced professionals with a proven industry track record.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
- More than 10 years of industry experience (semiconductor or electronics) in all aspects relevant for wireless product management;
- Independent actor with suitable technical background to shape and sharpen the technical and business USPs;
- Fluent in English, inspiring speaker, excellent communicator;
- Able to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals;
- Ready to work full-time in Belgium.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Experience in a fast-growing hardware startup company;
- Experience in millimeter-wave markets;
- People management experience.
Pharrowtech is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in the dynamic city of Leuven, Belgium. We have teams in Reading (UK), San José (USA) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Pharrowtech designs semiconductors, phased antenna arrays and software solutions for fast growing markets including broadband 5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), consumer electronic (CE) products such as virtual reality (VR) headsets and TVs, as well as smart city applications. We pave the way towards integrating mmWave into Wi-Fi 8 and beyond.
We look for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We look for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit, regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and several other companies and startups.