RF Test and Characterization Engineer
You are a hands-on expert in silicon RF test and characterization. You have a solid expertise in RF circuits measurement and validation as well as software automation for characterization. You will work closely with RFIC designers, module designers and system level experts in a truly multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a test and characterization engineer to
- take full ownership of all IC measurement campaigns of our millimeter wave wireless product;
- define and maintain the in-house test flow;
- design necessary test automation scripts;
- debug and document test setups in the framework of a measurement campaign;
- contribute to product interface specification;
- contribute to interactions with test house and ATE test development;
The successful candidate has a proven industry track record with a multidisciplinary approach to electronic system measurement and validation with in-depth knowledge of lab equipment, test setup design and strong software skills.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
- degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years of industrial experience in electronic system testing and validation;
- hands-on experience in RF lab measurement and debug of wireless electronic systems;
- experience with software (e.g., Matlab, Python, …) for test automation;
- thorough expertise with lab equipment used for RF characterization;
- attention to detail and problem-solving approach;
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- experience in millimeter-wave circuit measurement;
- experience in RFIC debug, validation and characterization;
- experience in validation of beamforming systems;
- experience with probe measurements and setups;
- automated test development experience for mass volume IC production test;
- coding skills (Perl, C/C++, Shell, Unix) and knowledge of test equipment programming;
- knowledge of database management;
- experience in PCB design, production, assembly and testing;
- expertise in microcontroller embedded design, firmware
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off form the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
Events & News