Sr Engineer Product Quality & Reliability
To support releasing our CMOS RFIC and phased array antenna products for mass production, we are looking for a colleague to lead the product qualification. The position is open for our headquarters in Leuven, Belgium.
- Own the product reliability program. Establish requirements and define product reliability plans. Roll-out the product reliability tests, provide specifications for hardware and software on set-ups used in lifetime stress tests, and define the tests for intermediate read-points. Ensure compliance to industry-standards.
- Interpret test results from the qualification read-points and discuss deviating results with the design team. Drive risk assessment and failure mode analysis following from the reliability tests, and propose device changes for reliability improvement.
- Provide release documentation upon completion of the product qualification.
- Setup and product reliability monitoring programs during high-volume manufacturing and provide risk assessment for dispositioning of test rejects in production.
- Coordinate your activities with other groups: test engineering, chip and package design, manufacturing, process engineering, and interact with external partners.
These requirements are a must:
- Education level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in product reliability programs for semiconductor devices, preferably for high-power devices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills: knowledge of semiconductor reliability fundamentals, failure mechanisms, and statistics that determine life-time performance.
- Continuous drive to seek perfection: eagerness to understand the root cause why some chips behave different than others, and provide solutions to resolve this.
- Strong work ethic: understand your role is essential to company quality and long-term success. Keeping the team honest about the product reliability risks associated with release to mass-production.
- Good interpersonal skills to lead the interaction with other teams.
These requirements make you stand out:
- Experience with resolving thermal issues during normal operation and qualification.
- Ability to generate board schematics to generate product-specific hardware as used in qualification set-ups.
- Exposure to ATE development and product yield engineering.
- Involvement in resolving customer complaints and RMAs.
- Hands-on attitude when it comes to automation of test set-ups. Knowledgeable in Labview, Python and other scripting languages. Worked with databases.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News