Marketing & Business Development Lead
As a Marketing & Business Development Lead, you will be working closely with the Sales, Product Management and Customer Support teams to expand customer breadth, revenue, profitability, and market share. You will be tasked to pro-actively identify new market opportunities, as well as create and execute associated strategic plans. Additionally you will lead marketing operations, assess and improve existing initiatives to maximize medium and long term revenue growth.
This role requires creativity, demonstrated leadership skills and a good level of RF products’ knowledge, and semiconductor customer acquisition process awareness.
- Work closely with the Support Team to ensure that existing leads in the 5G/Infrastructure/FWA market are supported through the evaluation phase, maximize D-IN opportunities to meet corporate revenue growth goals
- Develop & execute market specific strategies for existing products, in order to capture a leading share of target adjacent markets such as 4K/8K CCTV IP Cameras, EAP, Industrial IoT, Smart Cities, …
- Work closely with Product Management to build business plans, positioning, messaging, pricing, and Go-To-Market strategies for roadmap products, to enter new market verticals, such as VR & CE applications.
- Planning, coordination and execution of all marketing, tradeshow and PR campaigns, utilizing market/internal research and competitor analysis to define market strategy and inform decision-making to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Drive Pharrowtech’s brand, thought leadership and awareness among key audiences and extend our leadership position in key analyst reports.
- Lead innovation and advancement of Pharrowtech’s digital, social, content and Web marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements and qualifications.
- 10+ years of proven experience in a Sr Marketing & Business Development role with a Semiconductor or related company
- In depth understanding of a typical semiconductor sales process, product development & production life cycle
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Proven ability to craft and articulate value propositions tailored to varying industry and customer needs
- Ability to engage and influence people cross-functionally across teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE with experience in Business and/or Marketing
Qualifications that will make you stand out:
- Proficient using Salesforce CRM
- Engineering Degree + MBA
- Attention to detail & quality; striving for continuous improvements
- Ability to work strategically & tactically with fluidity, little direction, & ambiguity
- People-focused leader with provided ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall high-growth business objectives
- Team Leadership
- Set high standards
- Lead by example
- Transparent and accountable
- Humble yet confident
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Philipssite 5-A, Bus 32
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News