We are looking for RFIC designers who own and contribute to several parts of the RFIC, including RF front-end, wideband analog and PLL circuits, overseeing layout work and take technical lead of small teams as required.
- design of analog and/or RF blocks (e.g., PA, LNA, mixer, divider, multiplier, VCO, PLL).
- design of mm-wave passive structures (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner);
- design of GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits;
- implementation of ESD, DFT, DC, biasing and calibration blocks and methods;
- Top-level chip design and system simulation.