Chip Lead Engineer
We are looking for a hands-on experienced (RF)IC Design Engineer to lead a next generation radio chip development within our world-class analog & mmWave chip design team and make key contributions to our challenging IC designs. We need solid expertise in analog, RF and/or mm-wave IC design and project leadership with a silicon product release industry track record on advanced CMOS technology nodes, preferably for high-speed wireless communication applications.
You are a seasoned industry professional who will:
- Own the project plan including budget and staffing.
- Manage the project team on their tasks.
- Manage work on chip & system specification and architecture.
- Manage work on package and antenna design.
- Coordinate digital design, test & characterization engineering, system engineering for reference designs and interface with product engineer, product manager and resource managers.
- Contribute to project management process & procedures improvements.
- Contribute to methodologies for top level chip design and system simulation, including strategies for ESD, DFT, DC, biasing and calibration.
You have a proven industry track record with expertise in analog, RF and/or mm-wave IC design. You are eager to join and lead a dynamic project team developing products for next-generation 5G systems. You are a self-motivated, independent and efficient team member that has good communication skills and brings a lot of industrial experience to the team.
Following requirements are a must:
- PhD + 12 years of industrial experience or equivalent in analog/RF/MMW IC design including silicon-proven contributions to several product chips in CMOS technologies
- Proven project team lead capabilities on full cycle IC development from customer requirement till production release into high volume markets
- Advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite including familiarity with the latest verification techniques & tools for robust product design
- Knowledge of all system level design aspects of a wireless radio RFIC
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Experience with ESD design and strategy, and with chip finishing (e.g., IO ring design)
- Experience with mixed-signal top-level simulation and verification
- Experience with data review of characterization and ATE
- Experience with detailed correlation and alignment between silicon measurements and simulations
- Experience with definition of test plans for characterization
- Familiarity with package & antenna design and with reference designs
- Familiarity with digital design flow and interaction with a digital design team
- Knowledge of digital communications fundamentals and relationship to system level requirements of an integrated radio
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News