Embedded System Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded System Engineer who:
- Wants to make a positive impact and become a critical success factor within a vibrant and talented start-up;
- Enjoys working on complex high-speed wireless systems, with state-of-the-art IEEE 802.11ad/ay and 5G NR mmWave RFIC, antenna array & lab equipment;
- Takes pride in developing from ground up a system based on Pharrowtech’s unique state-of-the-art proprietary RFIC to meet challenging customer requirements.
As an expert in embedded system development, you will:
- contribute to the design of new wireless platforms showcasing the performances of our custom RFIC;
- take ownership of the design of evaluation kits as well as internal characterization boards including manufacturing and assembly steps;
- contribute to the firmware development to operate the radio at peak performance;
- ensure proper debugging and validation of those platforms.
The successful candidate has a proven industry track record with a multidisciplinary approach to electronic system prototyping and validation with knowledge of embedded system design.
Following requirements are a must:
- degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 3-5 years of industrial experience in electronic system design and implementation;
- solid expertise in prototyping complex electronic system;
- hands-on knowledge in PCB design chain including circuit block level design, schematic design, layout, manufacturing and assembly;
- experience in firmware design with ARM A- and M-family CPUs and microcontrollers;
- software knowledge of Python and C/C++;
- familiar with bench debugging and validation;
- familiar with SPI/I2C/PCIe communication protocols;
- dynamic team player with good communication skills.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- experience working with wireless systems;
- experience in millimeter-wave applications;
- experience in implementation and test of beamforming systems;
- knowledge of software development and driver design on embedded Linux platform.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off form the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
Events & News