Field Application Engineer – Thames Valley (UK), Leuven (B), Silicon Valley (US), Taiwan.
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer who:
- Wants to make a positive impact and become a critical success factor within a vibrant, talented and fast growing start-up
- Enjoys working on complex high-speed wireless systems, with state-of-the-art IEEE 802.11ad/ay and 5G NR mmWave RFIC, antenna phased array & lab equipment
- Takes pride in supporting customers on premise throughout the design cycle as well as during field trials and deployments
- has a can-do attitude with an independent/self-starter approach to tasks
- Will help recruit and mentor a global team of FAEs
This position will have lots of room for growth and will be directly reporting into the VP of Marketing & Product Management.
As an FAE at Pharrowtech, you will take full ownership of:
- Ensuring customers’ smooth progress throughout the entire design cycle with Pharrowtech’s mmWave RFIC & phased-array antenna products
- Meeting design-in, design-win and revenue growth objectives
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading new FAE team members to support a fast-growing global customer base
- Championing the customer needs and working with HQ to develop competitive technical solutions via reference designs and New Product Idea submissions
- Contributing to product management, marketing and Sales/Business Development activities:
- Help maintain collateral such as DataSheets, Design Files (Schematics, Layouts), …
- Product demos at trade shows or on customer premises
- Actively participate in marketing or sales-driven customer meetings
- Participate in developing the account penetration strategy
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Pharrowtech’s mmWave RFIC solutions
We are looking for:
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At minimum, a BSEE is required, and an MSEE is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related electrical design and RF semiconductor (field) applications engineering
- Ability to prioritize a dynamic list of tasks, and plan for customer meetings in advance and to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Deep understanding of the hardware RFIC design process (schematic & layout review, bring-up, debugging, …)
- Experience in mmWave RFIC & antenna hardware design is a strong plusKnowledge of 802.11ad/ay & LTE/5G Baseband is also a strong plus
- Position is based in Leuven, Belgium with main coverage area in EMEA
- Will require occasional travel to APAC and NA
- Total estimated travel percentage 30% – 50%
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Philipssite 5-A, Bus 32
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News