Junior RFIC System Engineer – Leuven (B)
We are looking for a junior RFIC System Engineer to contribute to the chip specifications cycle from system design to measurement and validation for mm-wave phased array transceiver IC’s.
As an RFIC System Engineer, you contribute to the RFIC specs definition, negotiate them with IC circuit designers and support the measurement team to test and validate those specs:
- RFIC lineup support (cascade analysis) including updates after circuit modifications, and further tool developments
- Contribute to RFIC circuit specification and compliance
- Develop models for RFIC circuit non-idealities
- Contribute to test definition, measurement campaigns, debugs and documentation
- Data analysis and review with test and IC design engineers
The successful candidate will have a wide background about RF systems with passion towards complex RFIC system design and specification with active personality and good communication skills.
Following requirements are a must:
- Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant background
- Advanced user of Python and/or Matlab
- Experience with RF lab test procedures and measurements of RF systems
- Knowledge about link budget and line-up cascade partitioning and calculations
- Good command of MS Excel, Powerpoint and remaining office tools
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Background in RFIC circuit, antenna, PCB HW/SW, MMW phased array designs
- Industry experience working on RFIC products in CMOS or BiCMOS
- Experience measuring and debugging Analog/MS/RF circuits/systems
- Experience with RF system tools such as SystemVue and AWR
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso, ADS, HFSS, Altium or equivalent tools
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Philipssite 5-A, Bus 32
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News