mmWave IC Designer
You have a solid design experience in mm-wave IC design with a silicon-proven track record. You worked with advanced CMOS technology nodes, preferably on high-speed wireless communication applications. You are eager to join a dynamic team developing products for next-generation 5G systems and beyond. You are a self-motivated, independent and efficient team member that has good communication skills and brings advanced IC design experience to the team.
We’re open to multiple levels of experience.
We are looking for RFIC designers who own and contribute to several parts of the RFIC, including mm-wave front-end, frequency conversion, buffering and distribution.
Depending on background and experience, responsibilities include:
- design of front-end blocks (e.g., PA, LNA, phase shifter);
- design of upconversion/downconversion mixers;
- design of mm-wave passive structures (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner);
- design of mm-wave buffers, drivers and VGA’s.
The successful candidate has a proven track record with expertise in mm-wave IC design.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
- Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant background;
- solid experience in mm-wave circuit design;
- passive design experience (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner);
- contribution to several successful chips with mm-wave circuits;
- advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Phased array chip design and measurements;
- DFT and PVT-aware design experience including biasing;
- chip architectural tradeoffs, interference avoidance and desense analysis
- experience with characterization and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off form the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
Events & News