Office & Admin Assistant
We are looking for an Office & Admin Assistant to provide office management support, to support the internal business process from an financial administrative perspective (ensure a fluent flow) and to interface with external business contacts such as the accountant, bank, insurance, FOD, VLAIO, etc.)
The role is 50% Finance and 50% Administration.
You are an easily accessible and independent professional with strong references and a passion for administration.
- Coordinate the purchase to pay process (PO submission / invoice receipt)
- Coordinate customer orders including sales quotation / sales order / order confirmation / delivery / billing / receivables / dunning / bank processing
- Ensure all transaction documents are timely received and transferred to the accountant
- Assist with ERP setup (initial data feed) and process design
- Contribute to reporting for grants and subsidies
- Process control (does all flow as planned) including procurement requests / analytical coding / authorization / order submission / goods receipt / invoice receipt / accounts payables / batch payment
- Exception control (anything that doesn’t flow requires manual processing and/or process redesign)
Ensuring that our infrastructure, office and labs run smoothly by monitoring maintenance and service contracts, purchasing supplies, inventorying equipment;
- Manage office supplies, equipment, furniture and utilities to an agreed budget
- Ensure all office equipment and services are functioning and to arrange annual maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers and to arrange for contractors to carry out repair work to office building, office equipment
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and supplies, manage shipments
- Ensure that the whole office is tidy, clean and presentable at all times
Following requirements are a must:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- You master the conventional office IT tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- You bring a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work independently whenever possible and ready to ask for help whenever needed;
- You enjoy supporting a fluent business process and you appreciate working in a relatively small team / company.
- You are discreet and reliable in dealing with sensitive and confidential information;
- You are ready to work in our offices in Leuven, working hours can be agreed on flexibly
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech startup;
- An interest in and understanding of our product and the business process.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News