Office & Admin Assistant – Leuven (BE)
We are looking for an Office & Admin Assistant to provide office management support, to support the internal business process from a financial administrative perspective and to interface with external business contacts such as the accountant, bank, insurance, FOD, VLAIO, etc.)
The role is 50% Finance and 50% Administration and requires a minimum of 3 days onsite presence/week
You are an easily accessible and independent professional with strong references and a passion for administration.
- Process and analyse incoming invoices in close co-operation with Finance Officer, and transfer into ERP environment
- Main point of contact to suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding invoice follow up
- Coordinate the purchase to pay process (PO submission / invoice receipt)
- Coordinate customer orders including sales quotation / sales order / order confirmation / delivery / billing / receivables / dunning / bank processing
- Contribute to timesheet reporting for grants and subsidies
- Process control including procurement requests / analytical coding / authorization / order submission / goods receipt / invoice receipt
- Exception control (anything that doesn’t flow requires manual processing and/or process redesign)
Ensuring that our infrastructure, office and labs run smoothly by monitoring maintenance and service contracts, purchasing supplies, inventorying equipment;
- Reception duties, welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, handle incoming mail and deliveries
- Manage office supplies, equipment, furniture and utilities to an agreed budget
- Ensure all office equipment and services are functioning and to arrange annual maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers and to arrange for contractors to carry out repair work to office building, office equipment
- Manage shipment and purchase requests
- Handle travel requests
- Support event organization, e.g. internal events/trade shows etc.
- Ensure that the whole office is tidy, clean and presentable at all times
Following requirements are a must:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have a good level of Dutch
- You bring a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a planner with strong organizational and communication skills who knows how to prioritise
- You are a flexible entrepreneurial self-starter, proactive, able to work independently whenever possible and ready to ask for help whenever needed
- You enjoy supporting a fluid business process and you appreciate working in a relatively small team / company
- You master the conventional office IT tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are discreet and reliable in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech startup
- An interest in and understanding of our product and the business process
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Philipssite 5-A, Bus 32
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News