RFIC Design Manager
We are looking for a hands-on RFIC Design Manager to lead our world-class mmWave chip design team and make key contributions to our challenging IC designs. We need solid expertise in analog, RF and/or mm-wave IC design with a silicon-proven industry track record on advanced CMOS technology nodes, preferably for high-speed wireless communication applications.
You are a seasoned industry professional who will:
- Lead and grow our IC design team;
- Contribute to the design of analog and/or RF blocks, mm-wave passive structures, GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits;
- Contribute to chip design project plans, budgeting, execution and reporting;
- Plan and implement top-level chip design and system simulation, ESD, DFT, DC, biasing and calibration blocks and methods.
You have a proven industry track record with broad expertise in analog, RF and mm-wave IC design. You are eager to join and lead a dynamic team developing products for next-generation 5G systems. You are a self-motivated, independent and efficient team member that has good communication skills and brings a lot of IC design industrial experience to the team.
Following requirements are a must:
- At least 15 years of industrial experience in analog/RF/MMW IC design including contribution to several successful product chips;
- Proven team lead capabilities including hiring, coaching, evaluating and improving your team members’ overall performance;
- advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- experience with ESD design and strategy, and with chip finishing (e.g., IO ring design);
- experience with mixed-signal top-level simulation and verification;
- experience with characterization and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News