Senior Accounting Officer
We are a fabless semiconductor startup ramping up mass production. We look for a Senior Accounting Officer to be the primary responsible for handling the company’s accounting, supporting the implementation of an ERP application and subsequently transferring accounting from externally to internally. You will report to the VP of Finance and work closely with administrative support.
You will be responsible for all in-house financial housekeeping:
- Manage accounting for all financial transactions;
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing payments;
- Perform VAT filings;
- Jointly with administrative support control administrative flows;
- Liaise with external parties (auditor, governmental agencies, banking partners, public funding authorities, payroll administration, etc.);
- Prepare monthly financial updates for management.
Additionally, you will support an in-house ERP system implementation and rollout:
- Jointly with the VP of Finance and VP of Operations support the implementation of an ERP application by an external ERP partner;
- Coordinate the transition from external accounting to in-house financial management, including when and how to transfer the process and data.
You are an accounting professional who has experience in the full width of financial administration for a small, preferably technical company.
Following requirements are a must:
- You have completed relevant education at least at bachelor level;
- You bring a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (in writing and speech);
- You master relevant financial management and Microsoft Office applications;
- You appreciate working in a relatively small company;
- You are able to work independently whenever possible and ask for support whenever needed;
- You are eager to contribute and create the Finance function in alignment with peers;
- You are discreet and reliable in dealing with sensitive and confidential information;
- You will work in our offices in Leuven and remotely from home; working hours can be agreed on flexibly.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech startup;
- An interest in our product and the business processes.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News