Senior Analog IC Designer
You have a solid expertise in analog IC design with a silicon-proven industry track record. You worked with advanced CMOS technology nodes, preferably on high-speed wireless communication applications. You are eager to join a dynamic team developing products for next-generation 5G systems and beyond. You are a self-motivated, independent and efficient team member that has good communication skills and brings advanced IC design experience to the team.
We’re open to multiple levels of experience.
We are looking for RFIC designers who own and contribute to several parts of the RFIC, including wideband analog, power management, calibration, biasing as well as LO circuits and subsystems.
Depending on background and experience, responsibilities include:
- design of GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits;
- design of BG, PTAT, regulators, and crystal oscillators;
- design of signal converters (DAC, ADC);
- design of multipliers, dividers and PLL blocks (e.g., PD, CP).
The successful candidate has a proven industry track record with broad expertise in analog IC design.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
- Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant background;
- solid broad experience in analog circuit design;
- DFT and PVT-aware design experience including biasing;
- contribution to several successful chips;
- advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- experience in analog design for mm-wave applications;
- wide experience spanning biasing and power management as well as signal conversion and reference frequency generation design;
- experience with ESD design, DFT, calibration blocks and methods;
- experience with mixed-signal top-level simulation and verification;
- experience with characterization and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
- Reference frequency generation and conversion.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off form the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
Events & News