VP of Systems Engineering
We are looking for a Vice President of Systems Engineering to lead hard- and software development of the reference designs for our RFIC and antenna products.
You are an industry professional with experience in all aspects of electronics development. Responsibilities include:
- transforming our strategic vision and technical concepts into operational plans including staffing and budgeting,
- taking full ownership of technical specs, production planning and execution, from initial idea to timely customer delivery,
- hiring and managing hard- and software development teams,
- implementing solid industry best practices, including compliance and quality systems, and coaching all team members to acquire and implement them,
- contributing to the long-term strategic product and technology roadmaps.
You bring extensive electronics development experience to our quickly growing team and lead it to on-time delivery of successful wireless products. We only consider experienced professionals with a proven industry track record.
Following requirements are a must, you must tick all boxes:
- more than 10 years of industry experience in all aspects relevant for semiconductor systems engineering, including board-level hardware and embedded software development,
- strong track record in attracting and retaining engineering talent, including management experience from the earliest hiring interactions over full appraisal cycle to long-term engagement and personal growth coaching,
- excellent organizer and communicator who puts growth of the team and company first,
- fluent in English and willing to work full-time in Belgium.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- experience in wireless product development,
- access to a wide network of industry experts who can help us meet our technical and business goals, including suppliers, contractors and job candidates,
- hands-on and eager to participate wherever needed in all high-priority technical activities,
- experience in a fast-growing hardware startup company.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off from the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
How to get to Pharrowtech?
Events & News