VP Operations & Manufacturing
We are looking for a VP of Operations and Manufacturing to set up, run and grow all activities and build a world-class team to manage operations engineering, supply chain and quality assurance . Given the broad scope of responsibilities and the fast-growing nature of Pharrowtech, we only consider seasoned industry professionals for this role.
You are an experienced semiconductor operational expert who will take full ownership of:
- Hiring a world-class team to manage all operational aspects of the company;
- Establishing the necessary processes and structure required to design and manufacture high-volume RF products for tier-1 customers;
- Owning all operations engineering activities: setup, manage and optimize all foundry operations, chip packaging operations, production test development and execution, product qualification, and product life cycle management including yield improvement and cost reductions;
- Establishing and managing the complete supply chain function of the company: identify, qualify and manage preferred supply chain partners; draft, refine and rigorously track cost models and roadmap; identify and manage both OPEX and CAPEX needs; manage inventory;
- Defining, implementing and maintaining a scalable tier-1 quality assurance This includes but is not limited to supplier qualification, internal quality requirements and documentation, ISO certification, customer QA, management of field returns and ECN/PCN.
The successful candidate will bring proven and recent operational experience from the semiconductor industry, preferably from a fabless semiconductor company. Following requirements are a must:
- Proven track record in a similar role in a fabless semiconductor company;
- Solid engineering background and the ability to cover a broad range of technology domains;
- Managed the process to bring engineering samples to high-volume production;
- Executive level contacts at leading foundries and OSATs;
- Clear vision on how to implement and grow the above responsibilities;
- Strong motivation to join and grow a high-tech, fast growing startup company;
- Strong communication, organization and people management skills;
- Willing and able to work onsite in our Leuven HQ, relocate to Belgium if needed;
- Well-founded program management capabilities to drive a structures PLCM process for the company.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- mmWave experience, including recent relations with leading supply chain partners (foundry, packaging, test);
- Access to a wide network of industry veterans who can help Pharrowtech meet its technical and business goals;
- Experience in a fast-growing hardware startup company;
- Hands-on ISO quality management experience;
- Delivered to 0-DPPM quality standards;
- Experience managing operations in a fabless semiconductor company, shipping volume production devices to tier-1 customers.
Pharrowtech is a recent spin-off form the R&D center imec, headquartered in the dynamic
city of Leuven, Belgium. We design chip and antenna technology for next-generation
wireless systems in fixed internet access, VR/AR and ultra-high capacity links. Further
information on Pharrowtech can be found at www.pharrowtech.com.
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic new members to join our growing
multinational team. We offer a challenging job in a flexible work environment and an
attractive compensation package. Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are
looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit,
regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.
Leuven is an international city in the Flemish part of Belgium, serving as an innovation hub
and hosting the highly ranked KU Leuven University, the world-leading R&D center imec and
several other companies and startups.
Verbrande Poort 8,
This website is developed with the support of:
Events & News